Douglas Pepin, SHRM-CP
A seasoned Human Resources executive with extensive experience in all aspects of HR working within Manufacturing, Transportation, Health Care and Service industries.
He holds a BA in Business Human Resources and a certification as a Society For Human Resources Management – Certified Professional.
Memberships & Affiliations
Society For Human Resources Management. (SHRM)
Twin Cities Human Resources Association. (TCHRA)
Rotary International- Stillwater Sunrise Rotary.
Karen Brogren Pepin
Advise-HR Areas of Expertise
• Business Human Resources Consulting, Employment Law, Employee Benefits, Job Descriptions
• Business Compliance, Government Audits, Onboarding, Organizational Development
• Department of Homeland Security, Exempt vs. Non-Exempt Classification, Employee Manuals
• Policies/Procedures, Workers Compensation, OSHA Logs/OSHA Reporting, Legal Interviewing, Employee Relations
• Employee Investigation, Record Retention, Staffing, Safety and Health, Union Avoidance
• Department of Labor (Wage and Hour), Anti-harassment, Anti-Discrimination, Company Right-sizing (Down-Sizing)
• Performance Management, New Hire Reporting, Affirmative Action, EEOC/EEOC Reporting
• Employee Engagement, Staff and Management Training and Development