Services Offered by Advise-HR
Human Resources Management Services
Providing high-level HR professional solutions while managing lower-cost administrative staff dealing with everyday issues.
• Only pay for what you need.
• Organizations with fewer than 100 employees probably don’t need a full-time HR Manager.
• For organizations that need HR management services while an interim manager is hired.
Consulting on Areas of Concern
Owners, executives, office managers and HR staff sometimes need help
• Taking appropriate corrective action.
• Dealing with a sudden government audit
• Reducing turnover
• Conducting an employee investigation sometimes needs guidance.
Conducting required training.
• Reducing the cost of work-related Injuries.
• Annually required training
• Training managers on proper interviewing.
• Implementing new law changes.
Some organizations are now being required by their service providers to maintain a low risk rating from a third-party auditor. The Society For Human Resources Management (SHRM) highly recommends that Human Resources departments are audited to assure compliance.
• Perform an audit on organization’s current HR paperwork and business practices
• Assess the HR department from a skills and abilities perspective.
Assurance of HR Essentials
Human Resources Essentials is a must for every organization. We review current business and HR practices to ensure all basic required essentials are being met.
• Hiring practices
• New hire paperwork
• Employment practices
• Job descriptions
• Policy manuals (Handbook)
• Record retention
• Immigration paperwork
• Benefit administration and reporting
• FMLA, ADA, FLSA
• Non-discrimination, non-harassment
• Consistency, Etc
For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment please complete the contact form or call directly at 651-888-1113